HELLO! I am over the moon excited to introduce to you to a brand new challenge! I am pretty sure you all have heard or seen and may even participated in the famous tic-tac-toe challenges from other challenge blogs, right? Well, here at Stamping Smiles Designs I am hosting just that - the game of tic-tac-toe with the same challenge twist! You simply choose any three elements in a row – down, across or diagonal and use them in your project. Pretty easy and fun, right?
But before any challenges are posted, I will need to assemble a group of talented designers to join me. They will not only help me, but also to inspire the tic-tac-toe participants! If you love participating in challenges and enjoy making pretty things out of papers and stamps, then this challenge is for you! I will host challenges on the 1st and 16th of each month on this blog.
Here are the requirements and expectations if you are interested in applying:
- Have a blog (to comment on participants entries and post on the Stamping Smiles Designs blog)
- Have a passion for papercrafting
- Take good photographs of your projects
- Willingly to comment on participants projects submissions. (A rotating comment system will be in placed)
- 6 months term starting from January 2016 to June 2016
- Must design 3 projects per month – 1 project each for the 2 challenges and 1 additional project for their post on the Stamping Smiles Designs blog for additional inspiration using one of the two challenges.
- (6) 3x4 stamps sets or (3) 4x6 stamp sets (Your choice)
- (6) Packaged Goodies – Could be sequins, Ribbons/Twines, Wood Veneers, Doilies, etc…
To apply, simply create any new project based on the tic-tac-toe board above and add your link to the InLinkz Tool below! Please apply only once! You will have until Wednesday, November 11, 2015 11:59 PM CST to get your application in.
So get those papercrafting supplies out, create and I look forward to all of your entries and your interpretation of the challenge board!
Until then, happy crafting!